Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My BIG Sale!

Hi there my Dakotacrafts friends!  How has your summer been?  It seems like we waited so long for it to arrive and I fear it is almost over.  Anyhow...enjoy it while you can! Here is a photo of my summer hiking stomping grounds:



I am raising money for a new passion that I have developed over the last several months (No...not Scentsy, though I do love Scentsy!), so I am having BIG SALE in my Etsy shop Dakotacrafts right NOW!
 

Almost everything is $3 or $5 with only $2 shipping (a few exceptions on a couple of larger items).  I will also combine shipping on multiple purchases. Please check it out.  As I find things that I have made and don't have listed already, I will list them one by one...so hopefully there will be a super-find for everyone!  If you can't purchase right now, then that's okay!  But you can help by just spreading the word!  THANKS SO MUCH!





No comments:

Post a Comment