Friday, March 21, 2014

Resin. What's Your Favorite?



What is your favorite type of resin?  I pulled a box of Envirotex out of my cupboard that I have had for like a million years.  It still seems to work okay....but not for molded pendants.  

Then I found out that there is Envirotex Lite and Easy Clear.  There is also an Envirotex for Jewelry.  Sounds good! The latter two are actually formulated for jewelry purposes. 


However, I have been itching for a time to use Ice Resin.  It is a little more expensive, but the feedback that I have gotten has been amazing.  
I was told both the Ice Resin and the Easy Clear are good for molds. 

Hmmmm....


What is your favorite type of resin?  Any suggestions are welcome!  If I try them both, I'll let you know.  In the meantime, please share!




Black Hills Rocks for (the only available) native Black Hills copper nuggets found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment