Friday, March 21, 2014

Butterfly Pendants


Hi there!  I am stuck on doing some domino pendants right now....because I ran across some of my dominos while cleaning my craft area.  Isn't that the best part of organizing your crafting space?  

These are not the same type of domino pendant I have made in the past, so I am sort of winging it here.  I am waiting on finding the perfect beads to continue my project, got some touch-ups, need to decide on additions, and then seal.  I also have to drill some holes.  I am sure you probably needed to do that before starting, but......like I said, I winging it.  I sort of learn and figure out things while I go!  


What is your favorite domino art? Go ahead and share some tips!


Thanks for looking...and have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment